DataMate is serious about the safety of your data and implement the following steps to ensure your data is fully protected.
- All data is stored using 256 bit encryption.
- Differentiating encryption algorithms and modes are used to ensure greater protection.
- Users are able to restrict the access of backed up files to approved users only.
- Users create their own encryption keys which only they know.
- Data is encrypted as soon as it leaves your computer and remains encrypted at all times.
- DataMate backup servers are located in Secured Data facilities with dual redundant server backups and environmental controls.